- Evictions damage public health, which is why the CDC has banned them ― for now
- Another COVID-19 medical mystery: Patients come off ventilator, but linger in a coma
- Seizures of methamphetamine are surging in the U.S.
- Has your doctor talked with you about climate change?
- Addiction medicine mostly prescribed to whites, even as opioid deaths rose in blacks
- Purdue Pharma agrees to $270 million opioid settlement with Oklahoma
- Nurse denied life insurance because she carries naloxone
- Difficult birth put project designed to reduce C-sections to the test
- Supreme Court pick matters to state lawmakers, too. Especially on abortion
- Fentanyl-laced cocaine becoming a deadly problem among drug users