- Before COVID, TB was the world's worst pathogen. It's still a 'monster' killer
- Alcohol use linked to over 740,000 cancer cases last year, new study says
- Can't help falling in love with a vaccine: How polio campaign beat vaccine hesitancy
- Coronavirus and drinking games: Author of new book sees commonalities
- Another tick-borne disease to worry about
- A promising anti-HIV drug poses a dilemma
- The unintended benefits of vaccines
- A guide to mosquito repellents, from DEET to ... gin and tonic?
- Female genital mutilation: what it does to a woman
- What country spends the most (and least) on health care per person?