- Do you really need a flu shot? Here's how to decide
- How do wishes granted to very sick kids affect their health?
- Hospitals see growing numbers of kids and teens at risk for suicide
- Fear of needles may chip away at vaccination rates
- Window blind cords still pose a deadly risk to children
- For many women, cervical cancer screening may get a lot simpler
- Fall weather headed your way? Time for flu shots
- Babies sleep better in their own rooms after 4 months, study finds
- Studies suggest cautious optimism about declines in teen opioid use
- Do parents invade children's privacy when they post photos online?