Peter Cox covers aging for MPR News.
- State opens long-term care to visits from outside 'essential caregivers' after COVID-19 restrictions
- Tornadoes hit western Minnesota, killing one
- Drivers' testing lines persist, but MN officials say COVID-19 backlog going down
- Want to visit loved ones in nursing homes? Here's what you need to know
- After widespread deaths of residents, nursing homes begin to see glimmers of improvement
- MDH data: Nursing homes account for half of COVID-19 deaths in Minn.
- U of M plans to resume in-person classes this fall
- Floyd killing: Judge sets Chauvin bail at $1.25M
- MN county attorneys: State AG office should handle police deadly force cases
- Older Minnesotans sheltering at home need help, volunteers step up