Sviggum decision could wait till early next week
Go Deeper.
Create an account or log in to save stories.
Like this?
Thanks for liking this story! We have added it to a list of your favorite stories.
I've just gotten off the phone with University of Minnesota Board of Regents Chairwoman Linda Cohen, who told me she's not expecting to get the second opinion (the outside one) on the Steve Sviggum matter till Monday.
So she might not make a decision till then -- at the earliest -- on what to do.
I'll see if things change tomorrow, but that's how things look for now.
Turn Up Your Support
MPR News helps you turn down the noise and build shared understanding. Turn up your support for this public resource and keep trusted journalism accessible to all.
