Sarah Gelbard is a reporting fellow at MPR News. Before joining MPR, Sarah contributed reporting at the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, USA Today and PBS Frontline. Sarah holds degrees in journalism and public health from Columbia University in New York and Emory University in Atlanta.
- Rare disease research at the University of Minnesota holds global promise
- Group home closures put many disabled Minnesotans at risk, advocates say
- Minneapolis family responds to rare, life-threatening pregnancy complication
- Cyclist brings focus to rare cancer research at Children’s Minnesota
- The state of childbirth under a pandemic and uncertainty over reproductive health care
- How are you reacting to findings of racism in the Minneapolis Police Department?
- When doctors dismiss concerns of women and people of color, what can we do about it?
- For Earth Day, preventing food waste in the kitchen
- Opera singer and director Denyce Graves on why ‘Carmen’ matters today
- Ask a veterinarian: What questions do you have about your pets?