Professor of planning and public policy at the Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs. She's the author of a new study, "Artists' Centers: Evolution and Impact on Artists, Neighborhoods, and Economies."
- State minimum wage to increase Aug. 1
- Minimum wage debate: does raising it help or hurt?
- The Year in Beer in Minnesota
- Arts education delivers a good return on Minnesota's investment
- Minnesota's Native art is an underused resource
- Minnesota should focus on protecting jobs
- The new presidency: how to repair an ailing economy
- State of the arts