Associate Producer, Morning Edition on MPR News
Britta Greene produces Morning Edition on MPR News. She's also worked as a reporter and producer with MPR's All Things Considered and MPR News with Tom Weber. Most recently, she reported for New Hampshire Public Radio, covering NH's western border with Vermont.
- Nursing home residents celebrate vaccine rollout: 'Everyone should get it'
- ‘You have this feeling of floating’: Skaters delight in perfect lake ice in northern Minn.
- Mpls. Council member Cunningham: Police should limit focus to violent crime
- Minneapolis City Council approves police staffing proposal
- Camp Quarantine: 6 tips for forming your COVID-19 winter pod
- Minneapolis police watchdog group hindered by staffing delays
- Portraits of Valor: Joe Stephes, 99, Navy
- Six GOP-endorsed legislative candidates back QAnon conspiracy theory
- La Raza Radio, displaced after Lake Street unrest, celebrates new home
- MN high school league relying on member schools to help with budget gap