Producer, Morning Edition on MPR News
Britta Greene produces Morning Edition on MPR News. She's also worked as a reporter and producer with MPR's All Things Considered and MPR News with Tom Weber. Most recently, she reported for New Hampshire Public Radio, covering NH's western border with Vermont.
- Minneapolis blues musician Cornbread Harris to celebrate 94th birthday with a sold-out show
- Remembering another mass vaccination effort in Minn., for polio
- Minnesota's vaccine lottery system spawns equity concerns
- Nursing home residents celebrate vaccine rollout: 'Everyone should get it'
- ‘You have this feeling of floating’: Skaters delight in perfect lake ice in northern Minn.
- Mpls. Council member Cunningham: Police should limit focus to violent crime
- Minneapolis City Council approves police staffing proposal
- Camp Quarantine: 6 tips for forming your COVID-19 winter pod
- Minneapolis police watchdog group hindered by staffing delays
- Portraits of Valor: Joe Stephes, 99, Navy