Senior Economics Contributor, Marketplace
Chris Farrell is senior economics contributor at Marketplace, American Public Media's nationally syndicated public radio business and economic programs. He’s also senior economics contributor at Minnesota Public Radio. He frequently appears on MPR News as a contributor and guest host.
- How to manage your relationship with money
- Are the risks of sports gambling worth the reward?
- How remote work is changing office culture
- The health benefits of friends
- Managing your finances as debt and prices soar
- Life on the Mississippi
- How employee-owned companies address inequities and help workers build wealth
- Clearing up confusion about Minnesota's newest legalized THC edible
- Minnesota Now for July 6, 2022
- Duluth's most famous murder mystery takes the stage at the History Theatre