Senior Economics Contributor, Marketplace
Chris Farrell is senior economics contributor at Marketplace, American Public Media's nationally syndicated public radio business and economic programs.
- Cash bail and its effect on criminal justice in the United States
- How can we ensure an inclusive and equitable economic recovery?
- Can we solve the payday loan debt trap?
- How have museums made it through the pandemic?
- The bias problem with artificial intelligence
- What are you doing with your money in 2021?
- The rapidly changing world of podcasts
- How to grieve after a year of loss
- The pandemic’s negative impact on social security
- Starting a new business during the pandemic