Senior Economics Contributor, Marketplace
Chris Farrell is senior economics contributor at Marketplace, American Public Media's nationally syndicated public radio business and economic programs.
- How creating and supporting small businesses can shrink the wealth gap
- How loneliness affects our health — and what we can do
- Coping with the current spike in consumer prices
- Will Steger’s climate journey closes out Minneapolis St. Paul International Film Festival
- Under new management: The $1.5 billion sale of the Timberwolves and Lynx
- Looking for the heart of your community? Check out the library
- Under one roof: The rise in multigenerational living
- Post-pandemic life in the office: What will our workspaces look like?
- Unemployment benefits saw unprecedented expansion during the pandemic. Is the system working?
- Cash bail and its effect on criminal justice in the United States