Senior Economics Contributor, Marketplace
Chris Farrell is senior economics contributor at Marketplace, American Public Media's nationally syndicated public radio business and economic programs. He’s also senior economics contributor at Minnesota Public Radio. He frequently appears on MPR News as a contributor and guest host.
- The joys of being a lifelong learner
- Can AI replace your doctor?
- An entrepreneur's journey, from elementary school teacher to bookstore owner
- Why Duluth's 'craft economy' is booming
- Will artificial intelligence steal our jobs?
- AI has moved into the art world
- Restauranteur in family of small business owners brings New York-style pizza to St. Paul
- Twin Cities coworking space survives and thrives, the pandemic — looking to expand
- How a St. Paul creative entrepreneur makes it work
- Downtown St. Paul businesses see tough times, post-pandemic