Conrad Wilson covered central Minnesota from the MPR News bureau in Collegeville. Prior to coming to MPR, he reported for an NPR station in Colorado. His reports have aired nationally on All Things Considered and Weekend Edition Sunday. He's also written for BusinessWeek, City Pages, The Christian Science Monitor, and briefly covered Congress for the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Best interview: Terry Tempest Williams. Coolest story: a massive Ice Age fossil discovery. He's constantly searching for the illusive Lake Wobegon. If you find it, let him know.
- Xcel running tests on Sherco coal plant
- Suicide numbers up for working age Minnesotans
- Mille Lacs fishing traffic way down, businesses say
- Teen suffers apparent wolf attack at north central Minn. campsite
- Zebra mussels decline in Lake Mille Lacs
- New at the State Fair: Skating on plastic, Mancini's and 'canstruction'
- Allegiant Air to offer service from St. Cloud to Orlando
- Bondholders set to take big loss on Monticello broadband project
- Coalition seeks 'Good Samaritan' law to prevent overdose deaths
- BCA: Dead man would've been arrested in cop's death