Dana Ferguson is a politics reporter covering the Minnesota Capitol and elections for MPR News. Prior to joining MPR, she covered Minnesota state government and politics for Forum News Service and has previously reported on Statehouse news in South Dakota and Wisconsin. Ferguson grew up in St. Louis Park, Minn. and now lives in St. Paul. She also speaks fluent Spanish and welcomes story ideas (as well as recipes and running tips) from MPR readers and listeners.
- Walz signs carbon-free energy bill, prompting threat of lawsuit
- Carbon-free energy plan bound for governor’s desk after Senate vote
- 'A more equitable Minnesota': Walz signs CROWN Act into law
- Walz signs bill guaranteeing abortion access in Minnesota
- ‘Todos los residentes de Minnesota se lo merecen’: La Cámara de Representantes de MN aprueba proyecto de ley para obtener licencia de conducir
- ‘All Minnesotans deserve this’: MN House passes driver’s license bill
- ‘Record productivity is our aim’: DFLers hit the gas on top issues
- Minnesota Senate votes to guarantee abortion rights, sends bill to governor
- You asked, we answered: What would the ‘PRO Act’ really change?
- MN Senate votes to ban discrimination based on hair, OKs Juneteenth holiday