Dr. Jon Hallberg
A physician in family practice at the University of Minnesota and a regular medical analyst for All Things Considered.
- Health officials caution against all vape products as investigation into lung illnesses continues
- Happy 200th, stethoscope
- What you need to know about hepatitis A amid outbreak in Minnesota
- The way healthcare providers measure blood pressure could be changing
- Lawmakers are trying to control the cost of insulin — why our bodies need it
- President Trump wants to improve Americans' kidney health — here's how to protect yours
- Avoiding water-borne illness this summer
- Don't be surprised if your doctor recommends HIV testing
- When is forgetfulness dementia? Questions for Alzheimer's and Brain Awareness Month
- So you don't need 10K steps a day -- how many do you need?