J. Brian Atwood
Dean of the University of Minnesota's Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs. Atwood headed up USAID for six years during the Clinton administration.
- How secure is your data?
- What does the European Union's future look like?
- Does the U.S. overreact to terrorism?
- Where should the US use its power and influence in the world?
- Brian Atwood leaves U of M for top OECD job in Paris
- World hunger level highest in 40 years
- Ship's sinking was irrational, even for North Korea
- Preview of Obama's Afghanistan policy speech
- Nobel committee reacts to a sense of hope
- How the Nobel Peace Prize impacts Obama's agenda