Producer | All Things Considered
As the producer of All Things Considered, I aim to tell stories of people that will inspire others to do better. I'm passionate about the things I'm into, and I know other people are, too. So, I enjoy learning about things people are passionate about and translating that into something that excites listeners on the radio. On All Things Considered we take the day’s news and put it into context, helping to inform people with what they need to know, what they should know and what they want to know. My hope is that every day we tell you something you didn't know and that you tell someone, "I heard this on MPR."
Reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- America's pastime returns to the ballpark during pandemic
- 'Let the healthy go about their business': GOP Senate candidate Jason Lewis on pandemic, election
- Ambulance providers say they have enough PPE for now; it's lack of calls that worries them
- One of first Minnesotans with COVID-19 describes experience, urges people to 'take this seriously'
- Minnesota's high school hockey tournament finally gets its own history book
- Appetites: Beans really are a ‘magical fruit’
- Minnesota photographer captures hockey rinks, the calm before the game
- From spreadsheets to sled dogs: A Texas accountant finds balance in northern Minn.
- Minneapolis resident among rowers who were first to cross Drake Passage
- A Twin Cities native hopes to climb her way to top of Olympic podium in 2020