Producer | All Things Considered
As the producer of All Things Considered, I aim to tell stories of people that will inspire others to do better. I'm passionate about the things I'm into, and I know other people are, too. So, I enjoy learning about things people are passionate about and translating that into something that excites listeners on the radio. On All Things Considered we take the day’s news and put it into context, helping to inform people with what they need to know, what they should know and what they want to know. My hope is that every day we tell you something you didn't know and that you tell someone, "I heard this on MPR."
Reach me at: email@example.com
- 'Their lives were intertwined with ours': Artist wants us to see the lives of Black men killed by police
- Appetites: Share the richness of holiday breads
- Jason Lewis: 'Will of people' behind quick court confirmation
- Sen. Tina Smith: SCOTUS confirmation 'threatens to turn upside-down the lives of Minnesotans'
- America's pastime returns to the ballpark during pandemic
- 'Let the healthy go about their business': GOP Senate candidate Jason Lewis on pandemic, election
- Ambulance providers say they have enough PPE for now; it's lack of calls that worries them
- One of first Minnesotans with COVID-19 describes experience, urges people to 'take this seriously'
- Minnesota's high school hockey tournament finally gets its own history book
- Appetites: Beans really are a ‘magical fruit’