Producer | All Things Considered
As the producer of All Things Considered, I aim to tell stories of people that will inspire others to do better. I'm passionate about the things I'm into, and I know other people are, too. So, I enjoy learning about things people are passionate about and translating that into something that excites listeners on the radio. On All Things Considered we take the day’s news and put it into context, helping to inform people with what they need to know, what they should know and what they want to know. My hope is that every day we tell you something you didn't know and that you tell someone, "I heard this on MPR."
Reach me at: email@example.com
- From spreadsheets to sled dogs: A Texas accountant finds balance in northern Minn.
- Minneapolis resident among rowers who were first to cross Drake Passage
- A Twin Cities native hopes to climb her way to top of Olympic podium in 2020
- Appetites: Holiday baking without wheat flour
- In new book, Minnesota author draws attention to 'horrific' time in state's history
- Back to Halloween? Cosplayers flock to Minneapolis this weekend
- Minnesota siblings finish NYC marathon as rare duo team
- Appetites: Minnesota whiskey distillers explore new corn and rye varietals
- A conversation with 'Purple Rain' director Albert Magnoli
- Appetites: Live vicariously through this food writer's Twin Cities pizza tour