Producer | All Things Considered
As the producer of All Things Considered, I aim to tell stories of people that will inspire others to do better. I'm passionate about the things I'm into, and I know other people are, too. So, I enjoy learning about things people are passionate about and translating that into something that excites listeners on the radio. On All Things Considered we take the day’s news and put it into context, helping to inform people with what they need to know, what they should know and what they want to know. My hope is that every day we tell you something you didn't know and that you tell someone, "I heard this on MPR."
Reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appetites: Live vicariously through this food writer's Twin Cities pizza tour
- Minnesota's top education official pledges to tackle 'pernicious' achievement gap
- Minnesota still ranks low in more holistic look at school achievement data
- What works with closing the achievement gap? Schools and parents can't do it alone
- Appetites: Bringing the heat of wood fire cooking
- Lawmakers are trying to control the cost of insulin — why our bodies need it
- All Things Considered
- Appetites: Tap water can make or break a taste
- Jane Fonda on telling the truth and understanding 'the language of the wounded'
- Appetites: Stuffed drumsticks are a labor of love