Producer | All Things Considered
As the producer of All Things Considered, I aim to tell stories of people that will inspire others to do better. I'm passionate about the things I'm into, and I know other people are, too. So, I enjoy learning about things people are passionate about and translating that into something that excites listeners on the radio. On All Things Considered we take the day’s news and put it into context, helping to inform people with what they need to know, what they should know and what they want to know. My hope is that every day we tell you something you didn't know and that you tell someone, "I heard this on MPR."
Reach me at: email@example.com
- 'Intense, consuming': Phillips and staff work to evacuate Americans from Afghanistan
- Is your child anxious about going to school during a pandemic? Here’s how to talk about it
- How a doctor talks to people who are hesitant about the COVID-19 vaccines
- More rain is on the way — but it might not break the drought
- 'Their lives were intertwined with ours': Artist wants us to see the lives of Black men killed by police
- Appetites: Share the richness of holiday breads
- Jason Lewis: 'Will of people' behind quick court confirmation
- Sen. Tina Smith: SCOTUS confirmation 'threatens to turn upside-down the lives of Minnesotans'
- America's pastime returns to the ballpark during pandemic
- 'Let the healthy go about their business': GOP Senate candidate Jason Lewis on pandemic, election