Associate Digital Producer
As a digital producer, I’m part of a team that constantly experiments with how we share our journalism with our audience. I focus on email newsletters, social media, reporting, data analysis, graphics, audio and video. I also help run our audience-curiosity project called “Ask a ‘sotan” where we help answer questions from curious Minnesotans like you! Want to get in touch? Have a question about life in Minnesota? Tweet at me at @mikusmatt or email me at email@example.com. You can also submit a question for Ask a ‘sotan here.
- Data: Minnesota farmers serve up the most turkeys in the U.S.
- Ask a ‘sotan: How does the state regulate buying raw milk?
- Moorhead Schools pass bond referendum 3 to 1 in favor
- Minnesota United's Vito Mannone named MLS goalie of the year
- Ask a ‘sotan: The history of living in the Boundary Waters
- As Castle Danger halts growlers, petition support grows online
- Ask a 'sotan: How many lakes do we actually have?
- Ask a 'sotan: How much does it cost to clean a lake of pollution?
- Ask a 'sotan: Does Minnesota really have more shoreline than California?
- Ask a 'sotan: How many craft breweries can our state handle without closures?