- Flooding and closed roads are some of the challenges Florida's people face after Ian
- In the wake of Hurricane Ian's destruction, Floridians are picking up the pieces
- Shootings spiked during the pandemic. The spike now looks like a 'new normal'
- Fentanyl's lethal toll continues. Police seized nearly 10 million pills last year
- Gun violence is killing more children. The pandemic may be playing a role
- Homeless camps are often blamed for crime but experts say it's not so simple
- More than 17,000 deaths caused by police have been misclassified since 1980
- Fraudsters still claim unemployment relief, as feds pump billions more into system
- After the Capitol attack, does police MAGA sentiment cross the line?
- U.S. Capitol mob brings questions, fallout for pro-Trump police