- Over-the-counter birth control is coming. Here's what to know about cost and coverage
- $80,000 and 5 ER visits: An ectopic pregnancy takes a toll
- Cancer screenings like colonoscopies are supposed to be free. Hers cost $2,185
- Contraception is free to women, except when it's not
- A $10,322 tab for a sleep apnea study is enough to wreck one patient's rest
- As Biden reopens ACA enrollment, are you eligible to sign up or switch health plans?
- Think your health care costs are covered? Beware the 'junk' insurance plan
- Firms seeking top workers find they can't offer only high-deductible health plans
- Cigarettes can't be advertised on TV. Should Juul ads be permitted?
- Mired in medical debt? Federal rule changes proposed for bill collectors