ProPublica is an independent, nonprofit newsroom that produces investigative journalism in the public interest.
- Emails reveal chaos as meatpacking companies fought health agencies over COVID-19 outbreaks in their plants
- No matter what some public officials say, the message you need to hear is 'stay home'
- Tinder lets known sex offenders use the app. It’s not the only one
- How Amazon hooked America on fast delivery while avoiding responsibility for crashes
- Why carbon credits for forest preservation may be worse than nothing
- Trump's inauguration paid Trump's company -- with Ivanka in the middle
- How the EPA and the Pentagon downplayed a growing toxic threat
- The Red Cross forced out an exec over sexual harassment -- then helped him land a job at Save the Children
- Dozens of companies are using Facebook to exclude older workers from job ads
- What it's like inside the Trump administrations regulatory rollback at the EPA