As a digital producer, I work with the digital team to keep Minnesotans informed. My goal is to make sure that MPR lifts voices and stories that have been marginalized in the news cycle and help create a Minnesota that works for all residents.
I have a bachelor’s degree in English and media studies from University of Wisconsin — La Crosse and a master’s degree in social justice and investigative reporting from Northwestern University.
Have a story idea? Reach out to me: email@example.com or @samstroozas
- MPR News' favorite summer reads
- Minnesota's First Feline goes missing
- ‘12-day reunion for everybody’: 1 family, 2 State Fair food booths, many grandkids
- Legends in butter: Family boasts 2 Princess Kays, multiple State Fair finalists
- Iconic fried pickles vendor is set to debut new building at Minnesota State Fair
- Minnesota heat wave: Tips to stay cool and safe during extreme heat
- In 1963, she left Minneapolis for Mattel. She designed Barbie clothes for 35 years
- Minneapolis native designed Barbie's wardrobe for decades
- Minneapolis cafe, worker-run since 1974, reopens with new vision (and brunch)
- Swift leaves fans in a state of grace at 'intimate' Minnesota shows