Sasha Aslanian has been a producer and reporter for American Public Media for nearly three decades. Her work has been recognized with a George Foster Peabody Award and an Alfred I. duPont-Columbia Award among others. She is a graduate of Grinnell College.
Aslanian got her start as a daily news producer in the MPR newsroom in 1992. From 2000 to 2008, she produced documentaries for American RadioWorks. She is also the creator of MPR News' Youth Radio Series.
- Standing in Two Worlds: Native American College Diaries
- As colleges respond to coronavirus, Macalester suspends in-person classes
- Tensions high at pro-Trump rally at the Capitol
- Minnesota's undocumented college students wait, worry as election nears
- Better sex ed could have helped trafficking victims, report says
- Study counts kids who seek help under new sex trafficking law
- Visas available for victims of trafficking, domestic violence
- For paralyzed mother, a housing market out of reach
- Profs oppose possible tenure change at William Mitchell
- Job fair takes aim at Somali unemployment