Tarkor Zehn is a 2019-2020 fellow at MPR News.
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, small businesses try to find new ways to stay afloat
- This nonproft has people talking about 'Food of the North'
- Local clinic works with immigrants struggling with mental health issues
- A night at the orchestra, deconstructed
- Minnesota's high school hockey tournament finally gets its own history book
- Appetites: Beans really are a ‘magical fruit’
- Navigating black manhood with mentorship, self-discovery and ‘sankofa’
- Minnesotan, Army vet lands spot on Netflix fashion competition show
- The pain of loving the skin you’re in: Skin lightening and colorism in Minnesota
- Redefining beauty: Advocates work to make skin lightening a public health issue