Trisha Volpe is a reporter working jointly for KARE TV and MPR News. Trisha first joined Minnesota Public Radio's media partner KARE in 2005. She earned her law degree in 2012 from William Mitchell College of Law. She returned to journalism in 2013 as an enterprise reporter to help lead a storytelling partnership between KARE TV and MPR News. As a reporter, Trisha has covered high profile criminal and civil cases as well as many other stories of both local and national significance. She also has a degree in journalism and political science from Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada. Trisha lives in the east metro area with her family.
- Female veterans press VA hospitals to meet their needs
- Motorcyclists press for tougher distracted driving laws
- Sex offender in MN program: 'You know you're going to die there'
- Sex offender describes years trying for release from program
- Trial may bring changes to sex offender program
- Peterson says he wants to play for Vikings; decision in judge's hands
- Jury finds Fitch guilty in cop killing
- Brian Fitch defense: 'Busy' drug dealer but no cop killer
- Trial of accused cop killer Fitch begins today in St. Cloud
- Complaints allege improper spending by ex-East Ridge High principal