As the clock struck midnight and same-sex marriage became legal in Minnesota, dozens of couples said, "I do." MPR News asked a handful of them to read their wedding vows in front of a camera.
• Photos: The first Mpls. same-sex weddings
• Photos: Couple celebrates vows in Moorhead
• Photos & stories: Same-sex couples share their wedding plans
• 18 same-sex couples wed in Moorhead
• Same-sex marriage foes say voters feel 'betrayed'
• Today's Question: Are you personally affected?
• All MPR News coverage of same-sex marriage
• Straight or gay, don't rush to the altar
• Details: The Minnesota same-sex marriage bill
• Survey: Where will the wedding bells ring?
• Video: Jack Baker and Michael McConnell predicted victory in 1970s
• Interactive: Deep roots of the marriage debate
• Special report: How the marriage amendment was defeated
• Profile: The general behind Minnesota's same-sex marriage law
Your support matters.
You make MPR News possible. Individual donations are behind the clarity in coverage from our reporters across the state, stories that connect us, and conversations that provide perspectives. Help ensure MPR remains a resource that brings Minnesotans together.