Let's get this out of the way now: Yes, it might be a little shallow to actively stargaze this week. After all, they're just like you and me, just richer. And way famous.
But admit it — it's also kind of fun because Minnesota doesn't normally play host to this many celebs all at once.
Here's a look at some of the biggest names you'll see this week, who you might spot around town, and who probably isn't going to make an appearance.
At least two have already made the "it's cold in Minnesota" joke:
For the social media-savvy, we've also compiled a list on Twitter that you can subscribe to. Who knows? Some might tweet about their favorite Twin Cities burger joint and you'll be the first to know. Others might even give you a heads up for a potential meet-and-greet:
• Justin Timberlake: He's the halftime performer.
• Jimmy Fallon: He's filming an episode of "The Tonight Show" live after the Super Bowl at the Orpheum Theatre.
• Dwayne Johnson, better known as the Rock: A guest on "The Tonight Show."
• Gwen Stefani: Performing after the Super Bowl at Mystic Lake Center.
• The cast of "This is Us," appearing on Fallon's show: Milo Ventimiglia, Mandy Moore, Sterling K. Brown, Chrissy Metz and Justin Hartley.
• Pink: Singing the national anthem before the game. Also performing at the Armory Friday night.
• Jennifer Lopez: Performing a Super Bowl eve concert at the Armory.
• Cindy Crawford: The supermodel, who recreated her iconic 1992 Super Bowl ad for 2018, says she's looking forward to seeing her father, who lives in Minnesota.
• Diddy: Performing at the Players Ball after the Super Bowl at the Armory.
• Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis: The legendary Minneapolis producers curated the music lineup at Super Bowl LIVE.
You can probably bet on...
• Gisele Bundchen. She's married to Patriots QB Tom Brady.
• Jessica Biel. The Minnesota native is married to Timberlake. (Update: She's here. Biel and Timberlake reportedly dined at St. Paul's Meritage on Tuesday night.)
• Mark Wahlberg. A Patriots superfan, he famously left last year's Super Bowl early when New England was down, before the Patriots rallied to win.
• Chris Evans. The "Captain America" star is also a loyal Patriots fan and was also at the game last year.
Don't hold your breath ... but never say never
• Janet Jackson: Some people think Timberlake might invite Jackson to make amends for their infamous 2004 performance involving a wardrobe malfunction. But Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis say that's unlikely.
• *NSYNC: Timberlake's former bandmate Joey Fatone told TMZ Sports a reunion at the Super Bowl isn't happening.
Your support matters.
You make MPR News possible. Individual donations are behind the clarity in coverage from our reporters across the state, stories that connect us, and conversations that provide perspectives. Help ensure MPR remains a resource that brings Minnesotans together.