If you’ve ever tweeted at @mprnews or commented on our Facebook page, I’m one of the (real!) people responding to you. I work mostly behind the scenes editing mprnews.org and trying to find the perfect GIF to tweet. I also do some reporting here and there on people, places and things I find delightful (there are never enough dog stories) or intriguing or thought-provoking. When I find something interesting, I want to tell the world about it. That’s my goal here – what’s something interesting I can share with you today? And if you have something interesting to share with me, please do! Tweet me at @n_yang or call me maybe at 651-290-1490.
- Daily dose of sweetness: All you need is a lovELY cake
- Minnesota is loosening its COVID-19 restrictions. Here's what you need to know
- Daily dose of sweetness: 9-year-old girl delivers 'special birthday' goodies
- Daily dose of sweetness: These conductors are on a role for their students
- Photos: 'Front porch' project documents unity during pandemic
- Daily dose of sweetness: Henry Sibley staffers reveal their 'True Colors'
- Llama llama Zoom: Here's how you can invite a farm animal to your next meeting
- Daily dose of sweetness: 'Let me send you happy mail!'
- Daily dose of sweetness: A newspaper, a struggling restaurant and the power of pie
- Daily dose of sweetness: Nisswa firefighters sound the birthday alarm for kids