Alyson Clary is a Senior Research Analyst at the APM Research Lab.
Alyson Clary originally joined the Lab (part of MPR’s parent organization American Public Media Group) through the Mellon/ACLS Public Fellows program, which competitively awards recent humanities PhDs two-year positions at non-academic organizations. Alyson earned a doctoral degree in comparative literature from Emory University and holds a bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Kenyon College. Previously Benjamin served as a research specialist with the Nature of Evidence Initiative at Emory, a research and editorial assistant for The Letters of Samuel Beckett project, a graduate instructor, a teaching fellow, and a volunteer and financial coordinator with the nonprofit Give Us Wings.
- Minnesota reports third measles case
- Diminished hospital capacity while RSV, flu and COVID-19 continue to rise
- Minnesota counties stand to lose millions after Supreme Court ruling
- Behind the data: A look at Minnesota counties that profited from tax forfeited properties
- RSV rising rapidly; COVID-19 continues its climb and flu season is underway
- Updated COVID vaccine administered to one in eight Minnesotans
- Respiratory illnesses low, TB bouncing back to pre-COVID levels
- The latest on preventing the big three respiratory viruses: COVID, flu and RSV
- Health data roundup: COVID-19 continues to inch upward, deaths by suicide on the rise
- Minnesota health data: Opioid impacts remain high, COVID-19 levels remain low