Host of MPR News with Angela Davis
Angela Davis is the host of MPR News with Angela Davis. Prior to launching a career in radio, she was a news anchor and reporter at WCCO-TV and KSTP-TV, the CBS and ABC affiliates in Minneapolis/St.Paul. Angela has won five regional Emmy Awards for anchoring and covering breaking news. She holds a journalism degree from the University of Maryland, College Park and is a longtime member of the National Association of Black Journalists. She’s the mother of two teenagers and serves on the board of YWCA Minneapolis.
- What will it take to close the achievement gap in Minnesota?
- Penumbra’s Lou Bellamy on the role theater can play in its community
- How to combat ageism in the workplace
- Trump’s visit brought out protests and supporters to Minneapolis
- What to expect when you’re expecting Trump
- NPR’s Tom Goldman on big issues facing sports — and how he does his job
- The story behind the upcoming reissue of Prince’s landmark ‘1999’ album
- How do military families prepare for deployment?
- How to prepare your garden this fall so it can have a fruitful spring
- The invisible battles of sickle cell and lupus