Benjamin Clary is a Senior Research Analyst at the APM Research Lab.
Benjamin Clary (@benjamingclary) originally joined the Lab (part of MPR’s parent organization American Public Media Group) through the Mellon/ACLS Public Fellows program, which competitively awards recent humanities PhDs two-year positions at non-academic organizations. Benjamin earned a doctoral degree in comparative literature from Emory University and holds a bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Kenyon College. Previously Benjamin served as a research specialist with the Nature of Evidence Initiative at Emory, a research and editorial assistant for The Letters of Samuel Beckett project, a graduate instructor, a teaching fellow, and a volunteer and financial coordinator with the nonprofit Give Us Wings.
- A look at excess deaths during COVID-19, including firearm assaults and malnutrition
- Poll: Americans' wish list for new Congress shows frustration with political systems
- Amid slight rise in MN COVID deaths, CDC says bivalent booster adds protection
- XBB now makes up 27 percent of COVID in Twin Cities area wastewater
- The COVID kraken has not (yet) been released in Minnesota
- Post-Thanksgiving COVID-19 bump in Minnesota, but RSV and flu hospitalizations down
- Flu shot uptake low in Minnesota; COVID levels up in Twin Cities region
- Minnesota has avoided a fall COVID surge, but the flu and RSV remain
- Little change in most COVID indicators, but deaths rise slightly to highest level since March
- From plateau to pendulum: COVID hospitalizations down, wastewater levels fluctuate