Dr. Jon Hallberg
A physician in family practice at the University of Minnesota and a regular medical analyst for All Things Considered.
- Alcohol-related deaths are up — and way up for women
- Over 65? Smoked even a little in your lifetime? You might want to get screened for this
- Low-risk operations more dangerous for elderly patients than previously thought
- When you take your meds may actually matter
- 'Depths of despair' drive third consecutive drop in U.S. life expectancy
- Deciding when to stop screening for cancer is 'tricky.' So is having that conversation with patients
- Flu season is on its way — what we can learn from Australia's deadly season
- The promise and pitfalls of fitness trackers
- FDA found traces of a known carcinogen in a popular heartburn medication — now what?
- Can early hearing loss intervention help stave off dementia?