Dr. Jon Hallberg
A physician in family practice at the University of Minnesota and a regular medical analyst for All Things Considered.
- Deciding when to stop screening for cancer is 'tricky.' So is having that conversation with patients
- Flu season is on its way — what we can learn from Australia's deadly season
- The promise and pitfalls of fitness trackers
- FDA found traces of a known carcinogen in a popular heartburn medication — now what?
- Can early hearing loss intervention help stave off dementia?
- Health officials caution against all vape products as investigation into lung illnesses continues
- Happy 200th, stethoscope
- What you need to know about hepatitis A amid outbreak in Minnesota
- The way healthcare providers measure blood pressure could be changing
- Lawmakers are trying to control the cost of insulin — why our bodies need it