Dr. Jon Hallberg
Dr. Jon Hallberg is an associate professor in family medicine at the University of Minnesota, and medical director at Mill City Clinic. He co-hosts the MPR News podcast Hallberg's Picture of Health alongside All Things Considered host Tom Crann.
- Hallberg: Flu shots help you, but also our stretched health care system
- Hallberg: Yes, get a flu shot. No, it probably won't compromise your immune system
- Men recommended to stick to one alcoholic drink a day
- CDC: Pandemic fuels threefold increase in rates of depression, anxiety
- Dr. Hallberg: Century-old public health measures still relevant today
- Dr. Hallberg is optimistic about classroom safety in the time of COVID-19
- Intermittent COVID-19 symptoms likely just one, long infection — and that's good news
- Researchers gaining better understanding of what makes COVID-19 infections worse
- Dr. Hallberg answers frequently asked questions about masks
- Dr. Jon Hallberg: Are virtual doctor visits here to stay?