Dr. Jon Hallberg
Dr. Jon Hallberg is an associate professor in family medicine at the University of Minnesota, and medical director at Mill City Clinic. He co-hosts the MPR News podcast Hallberg's Picture of Health alongside All Things Considered host Tom Crann.
- The importance of 'deprescribing' medications for older adults
- To test or not to test? What to do if you're vaccinated and exposed to COVID-19
- Hallberg: Benefits outweigh the risks of Johnson and Johnson vaccine
- When can children get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Dr. Hallberg answers your vaccine questions
- Adults behind on routine vaccines may want to wait to catch up
- Hallberg: COVID-19 variants are bad news — the good news is, we know what works
- Leading medical journal says U.S. 'failed at almost every step' in pandemic response
- Doctors seeing more abnormal hair loss during pandemic
- Hallberg: Flu shots help you, but also our stretched health care system