Dr. Jon Hallberg
Dr. Jon Hallberg is an associate professor in family medicine at the University of Minnesota, and medical director at Mill City Clinic. He co-hosts the MPR News podcast Hallberg's Picture of Health alongside All Things Considered host Tom Crann.
- Dr. Hallberg answers frequently asked questions about masks
- Dr. Jon Hallberg: Are virtual doctor visits here to stay?
- Majority with chronic diseases fine with limited doctor visits, but some too important to miss
- Hallberg: Study linking blood type and COVID-19 severity raising 'unnecessary' concern
- CDC says advice on surface spread of COVID-19 hasn't changed
- Parents urged to keep up immunizations during pandemic
- Doctors getting ready for preop visits as state lifts ban on elective surgery
- CDC now lists nine COVID-19 symptoms
- Round 2: Dr. Hallberg answers your coronavirus questions
- Dr. Jon Hallberg answers your COVID-19 questions