As a newscaster, I get to be one of the voices you hear on-air, connecting you with breaking news, weather events and community stories.
I believe radio is a powerful way to connect a community. On the radio, you hear what is going on in the world around you, both across town and across the planet. Some news stories keep us informed; others ground us with perspective in the midst of rapidly evolving headlines.
Radio is also one of my favorite formats for storytelling, and I love tapping my roots as a creative writer to tell radio stories that invite curiosity. When I'm not in the broadcast studio, I report on a range of subjects, with particular interests in human rights, parenting and the arts.
Tell me what's going on in your community. I'd love to hear from you. | email@example.com
- Art Hounds: Visual art show celebrates athleticism ahead of Twin Cities Marathon
- Ask a Bookseller: A Spoonful of Frogs
- Art Hounds: Iranian music lights up the Ordway and Lanesboro's history in three plays
- Minnesota health systems doing better financially, but bracing for Medicaid cliff
- Ask a Bookseller: an award-winning graphic novel, soon to be a series
- Art Hounds recommend fall arts festivals, studio tours and dance
- Ask a Bookseller: a portal into a fantastical world
- Art Hounds: The fall season of arts begins
- Ask a Bookseller: Middle grades novel examines how history is written, and who gets left out
- Art Hounds: It's the end of summer, here's what's happening outside