As a newscaster, I get to be one of the voices you hear on-air, connecting you with breaking news, weather events and community stories.
I believe radio is a powerful way to connect a community. On the radio, you hear what is going on in the world around you, both across town and across the planet. Some news stories keep us informed; others ground us with perspective in the midst of rapidly evolving headlines.
Radio is also one of my favorite formats for storytelling, and I love tapping my roots as a creative writer to tell radio stories that invite curiosity. When I'm not in the broadcast studio, I report on a range of subjects, with particular interests in human rights, parenting and the arts.
Tell me what's going on in your community. I'd love to hear from you. | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales boom, factory shutdowns leave bikes in short supply amid pandemic
- For fantasy fans looking for their next book series
- The latest entry in a new wave of memoirs
- 11 people in wounded in Minneapolis shooting
- 'She was a book of generosity and fire': St. Paul school board chair Marny Xiong dies from COVID-19
- County fair organizers across Minnesota face tough decisions
- Daily dose of sweetness: Grads to get top billing at Austin theater
- Girl Scout camps in Minnesota canceled for the summer
- As pandemic closes doors, Minnesota creamery charts path to open new ones
- Native nonprofit expands Minnesota farm, aims to scale up crop production amid pandemic