Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
I’m curious about almost everything, so being a producer on MPR News with Kerri Miller is my sweet spot. Our show examines national issues that impact our day-to-day lives. But unlike many other news shows, ours is a conversation. We take questions and comments from some of the smartest, most engaged listeners out there. The best part of my job is that every day is something different. I get to explore topics ranging from student debt to the science of burnout to women of faith. Practically, this means I brainstorm and research ideas for the show, I find and book guests, I write about the show for our website, and more often than not, I can be found in the booth during our show, wrangling the chaos so it sounds dynamic and compelling on the air. You can reach me at: @kellygordonmn | email@example.com
- ‘Work Like a Boss’ with advice from a boss who works
- More named storms than ever. Is it climate change?
- How the pandemic could transform higher ed
- What can dogs teach us about aging?
- Why is the GOP supporting President Trump’s false claims about the election?
- Fareed Zakaria on a post-pandemic world
- Will the Supreme Court strike down the Affordable Care Act?
- Who were the key voter groups in the 2020 election?
- Vaccines are on the horizon. Will the public accept them?
- Why are people finding answers in QAnon?