Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
I’m curious about almost everything, so being a producer on MPR News with Kerri Miller is my sweet spot. Our show examines national issues that impact our day-to-day lives. But unlike many other news shows, ours is a conversation. We take questions and comments from some of the smartest, most engaged listeners out there. The best part of my job is that every day is something different. I get to explore topics ranging from student debt to the science of burnout to women of faith. Practically, this means I brainstorm and research ideas for the show, I find and book guests, I write about the show for our website, and more often than not, I can be found in the booth during our show, wrangling the chaos so it sounds dynamic and compelling on the air. You can reach me at: @kellygordonmn | email@example.com
- Coming up: The power of the nonvoter in the 2020 presidential election
- What will the Supreme Court look like without Justice Ginsburg?
- Exploring the depths of family relationships with author Sue Miller
- Election night could become election week this year
- The future of the Republican Party — with or without a Trump reelection
- The Five: An intense BBC drama, a podcast with a Minnesota twist and lush new music
- What are the next steps for senior care facilities in the midst of the pandemic?
- How the pandemic is squeezing women out of their jobs — maybe for good
- What did we learn from the conventions?
- How to change how we teach history