Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
I’m curious about almost everything, so being a producer on MPR News with Kerri Miller is my sweet spot. Our show examines national issues that impact our day-to-day lives. But unlike many other news shows, ours is a conversation. We take questions and comments from some of the smartest, most engaged listeners out there. The best part of my job is that every day is something different. I get to explore topics ranging from student debt to the science of burnout to women of faith. Practically, this means I brainstorm and research ideas for the show, I find and book guests, I write about the show for our website, and more often than not, I can be found in the booth during our show, wrangling the chaos so it sounds dynamic and compelling on the air. You can reach me at: @kellygordonmn | email@example.com
- Is Trumpism becoming the new ‘Lost Cause’?
- The fight for voting rights
- Are the pandemic’s darkest days ahead? We get a second opinion.
- Can the U.S. get its relationship with Russia right?
- How to deal with pandemic-induced insomnia
- Is it safe enough for kids to return to the classroom?
- Gun rights and revolution
- What you need to know about NASA’s next mission to Mars
- Author interview: ‘Ida B. The Queen’
- Why don’t Americans trust public health agencies?