Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
I’m curious about almost everything, so being a producer on MPR News with Kerri Miller is my sweet spot. Our show examines national issues that impact our day-to-day lives. But unlike many other news shows, ours is a conversation. We take questions and comments from some of the smartest, most engaged listeners out there. The best part of my job is that every day is something different. I get to explore topics ranging from student debt to the science of burnout to women of faith. Practically, this means I brainstorm and research ideas for the show, I find and book guests, I write about the show for our website, and more often than not, I can be found in the booth during our show, wrangling the chaos so it sounds dynamic and compelling on the air. You can reach me at: @kellygordonmn | firstname.lastname@example.org
- A fight for the soul of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Gun sales soared during the pandemic. What does that mean?
- Debt relief for Black farmers and other farmers of color
- How to talk to kids about weight
- Traveling this summer? Here’s what you need to know about getting away in a post-pandemic world
- Adulting 101 with author Julie Lythcott-Haims
- The case for the Jan. 6 commission
- Is free community college a good idea?
- No more masks?
- How myths undermine the nations that build on them