Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
When people ask me what I do as a producer, I simply say: I’m curious about almost everything. I look for stories, I talk to potential guests, I think about how to tell the honest stories of Minnesota, in all its diversity. I write, I record, I edit audio. Producers do a little bit of everything, and we hope to make it all sound seamless and compelling to our listeners.
I currently work on the Minnesota Now team. Hosted by Cathy Wurzer, our show airs weekdays at noon with a heaping helping of news about this great state we’ve chosen to call home. If you have thoughts or story ideas, you can reach me at @kellygordonmn | email@example.com
- Song of the Day: 'Space' by Buffalo Galaxy
- New Timberwolves owner Marc Lore visits Minneapolis
- Song of the Day: 'Queen' by Chantel Sings
- Song of the Day: Big Star's 'When My Baby's Beside Me'
- Walz is running again. And parents are eager for kids’ vaccines.
- Song of the Day: Sanford Townsend Band's "Smoke from a Distant Fire"
- Climate scientist Katharine Hayhoe says all is not lost
- Pulitzer Prize-winning author Richard Powers discusses his new novel 'Bewilderment'
- Kat Chow chronicles her loss to help us navigate our own
- Dr. Leana Wen reflects on her memoir and the importance of public health