Producer, Big Books and Bold Ideas
When people ask me what I do as a producer, I simply say: I’m curious about almost everything. I look for stories, I talk to potential guests, I think about how to tell the honest stories of Minnesota, in all its diversity. I write, I record, I edit audio. Producers do a little bit of everything, and we hope to make it all sound seamless and compelling to our listeners.
I currently work on Kerri Miller’s weekly book show, Big Books and Bold Ideas, and produce North Star Journey Live events, which are in-person conversations designed to examine disparities in Minnesota. If you have comments or ideas about either program, you can reach me at @kellygordonmn | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beyond the Border: The immigration crisis, up close
- Memorable moments with women of faith
- Family lore becomes rich historical fiction in 'The Storm We Made'
- How women of the CIA changed history
- Tracy K. Smith delivers a plea for the American soul
- Can higher education be saved from itself?
- The inside story of the government’s search for alien life
- Three historians and authors reflect on this American moment
- How a pastor's faith survived 'Beautiful and Terrible Things'
- Can a 5,000-mile journey help a mother and son survive their differences?