Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
When people ask me what I do as a producer, I simply say: I’m curious about almost everything. I look for stories, I talk to potential guests, I think about how to tell the honest stories of Minnesota, in all its diversity. I write, I record, I edit audio. Producers do a little bit of everything, and we hope to make it all sound seamless and compelling to our listeners.
I currently work on Kerri Miller’s weekly book show, Big Books and Bold Ideas, and produce In Focus events, which are in-person conversations designed to examine disparities in Minnesota. If you have comments or ideas about either program, you can reach me at @kellygordonmn | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Decoding the 'familect'
- Safiya Sinclair liberates herself in 'How to Say Babylon'
- Kerri Miller and two book lovers share their favorite books of 2023
- How addiction is impacting Karen and Hmong communities
- Tour the galaxy with the 'Bad Astronomer'
- Talking Volumes: Margaret Renkl on 'The Comfort of Crows'
- Rural Voice: How to educate and attract the next generation of rural workers
- A hard look at gun violence in 'The Bodies Keep Coming'
- Rural Voice: Mental health and social isolation in rural communities
- Talking Volumes: Viet Thanh Nguyen on being 'A Man of Two Faces'