Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
When people ask me what I do as a producer, I simply say: I’m curious about almost everything. I look for stories, I talk to potential guests, I think about how to tell the honest stories of Minnesota, in all its diversity. I write, I record, I edit audio. Producers do a little bit of everything, and we hope to make it all sound seamless and compelling to our listeners.
I currently work on the Minnesota Now team. Hosted by Cathy Wurzer, our show airs weekdays at noon with a heaping helping of news about this great state we’ve chosen to call home. If you have thoughts or story ideas, you can reach me at @kellygordonmn | email@example.com
- From the archives: Dr. Abraham Verghese on his novel, 'Cutting for Stone'
- Writer Meghan O'Rourke discusses the invisibility of chronic illness
- From the archives: Dr. Danielle Ofri on how to communicate with your health care provider
- Yes, you can get your kids to read this summer!
- Author Kelly Barnhill on her new kids book, 'The Ogress and the Orphans'
- How to get involved in environmental justice efforts in Minnesota
- From the archives: Author Drew Brockington sends kids and cats to space with 'CatStronauts'
- What science teaches us about being human
- From the archives: Ecologist Suzanne Simard on understanding the wisdom of forests
- Theologian Christena Cleveland on recovering a non-white, non-male version of God