Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
When people ask me what I do as a producer, I simply say: I’m curious about almost everything. I look for stories, I talk to potential guests, I think about how to tell the honest stories of Minnesota, in all its diversity. I write, I record, I edit audio. Producers do a little bit of everything, and we hope to make it all sound seamless and compelling to our listeners.
I currently work on the Minnesota Now team. Hosted by Cathy Wurzer, our show airs weekdays at noon with a heaping helping of news about this great state we’ve chosen to call home. If you have thoughts or story ideas, you can reach me at @kellygordonmn | email@example.com
- Funeral director Caleb Wilde on 'All the Ways Our Dead Still Speak'
- Historian Carol Anderson on the assault to undermine voting rights
- From the archives: Sunita Puri on living — and dying — well
- Quan Barry on her new novel, 'When I'm Gone, Look For Me in the East'
- From the archives: Quan Barry on her debut novel, 'She Weeps Each Time You're Born'
- Novelist Ann Hood recounts her days as a flight attendant in 'Fly Girl'
- From the archives: When traveling, seek experiences, not sites
- Author Frederick Joseph examines modern masculinity in 'Patriarchy Blues'
- From the archives: Author Ashley C. Ford on her debut memoir, ‘Somebody’s Daughter’
- Author Leila Mottley on her breakout first novel, 'Nightcrawling'