Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
When people ask me what I do as a producer, I simply say: I’m curious about almost everything. I look for stories, I talk to potential guests, I think about how to tell the honest stories of Minnesota, in all its diversity. I write, I record, I edit audio. Producers do a little bit of everything, and we hope to make it all sound seamless and compelling to our listeners.
I currently work on the Minnesota Now team. Hosted by Cathy Wurzer, our show airs weekdays at noon with a heaping helping of news about this great state we’ve chosen to call home. If you have thoughts or story ideas, you can reach me at @kellygordonmn | firstname.lastname@example.org
- How art and poetry inspired Maggie O'Farrell's new novel
- From the archives: Lauren Groff discusses 'Matrix' at Talking Volumes
- Minnesota author Peter Geye on his new book 'The Ski Jumpers'
- The U.S. urban-rural divide is mostly a myth. Here's what's real.
- Talking Volumes: Karen Armstrong on 'Sacred Nature'
- In Focus: How to make outdoor recreation welcoming for all
- From the archives: Karen Armstrong on ‘The Lost Art of Scripture’
- Science journalist Ed Yong on how animals sense the world
- From the archives: Animal behaviorist Clive Wynne on doggy love
- Scientist Morgan Levine on how to influence your true age