Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
I’m curious about almost everything, so being a producer on MPR News with Kerri Miller is my sweet spot. Our show examines national issues that impact our day-to-day lives. But unlike many other news shows, ours is a conversation. We take questions and comments from some of the smartest, most engaged listeners out there. The best part of my job is that every day is something different. I get to explore topics ranging from student debt to the science of burnout to women of faith. Practically, this means I brainstorm and research ideas for the show, I find and book guests, I write about the show for our website, and more often than not, I can be found in the booth during our show, wrangling the chaos so it sounds dynamic and compelling on the air. You can reach me at: @kellygordonmn | email@example.com
- What to watch for in the next DNC debate
- Do Americans have faith in the Supreme Court?
- Working in the intelligence community in the age of Trump
- The intersection of Trump, Ukraine and Biden
- Propaganda in the age of Trump
- The Five: Angel Olsen, 'Unbelievable' and articles on education
- A prescription for the steep cost of health care
- The Five: A book to read, a park to visit (before it disappears) and the link between inspirational sayings and fake news
- The electability conundrum
- How should journalists cover President Trump?