Lead Producer, MPR News with Kerri Miller, Cube Critics host
We know that there are a lot of different places you can get your news, and my job as lead producer of MPR News with Kerri Miller is to create programming that is worthy of your most precious commodity: your time.
Every day, I’m researching new topics for our show, looking for new voices to add to our conversations and asking my team how we’re going to advance each discussion. My favorite part of our show is that we’re not just talking to the audience, but with them. The calls I take in the control room, or emails I get after the broadcast, help inform future show topics and provide ideas for my weekend reporting shifts.
When I’m not editing audio or writing copy for the web, you can usually find me sitting in a dark theater scratching out film reviews with a tiny golf pencil. Hear about the movies that are worth seeing—and which ones are safe to skip—on Cube Critics, the podcast I co-host with my friend and colleague, Euan Kerr.
Feel free to review my film reviews on Twitter or email me with your show or story ideas at email@example.com.
- Fighting wildfires with fire: Why scientists are using prescribed burns to manage forests
- As storms slow the race to vaccinate, will the spread of new variants speed up?
- Cube Critics talk Black Panthers, Unhappy Families, and Guantanamo Bay
- Michael Osterholm on how new COVID variants could change the pandemic's trajectory
- David Pogue on ‘How to Prepare for Climate Change’
- Cube Critics talk "Minari," "Land," and "The Map of Tiny Perfect Things"
- What to expect as Trump’s second impeachment begins
- What do we know about COVID-19 variants?
- Cube Critics discuss "Nomadland" and "Bliss"
- Who's getting vaccinated — and who's not?