Marianne Combs has been reporting on the arts in Minnesota since 2000; she first joined MPR in 1993.
- Art Hounds: See Mexico through eyes of one of its greatest photographers
- Children's Theatre Company settles seventh lawsuit over abuse
- Counter Stories: Hate crimes and anti-immigrant rhetoric
- Art Hounds: The Clemency of Tito's Tennis Club
- Art Hounds: American vernacular dance is alive and kicking
- Children's Theatre Company settles with six survivors
- Counter Stories: Why blaming the president will not stop hate crimes
- Radio Camp 2019: Juxtaposition Arts, a creative engine in the heart of north Mpls.
- Art Hounds: From Peter Pan to Bertolt Brecht
- Counter Stories: A call for a national conversation on reparations