I get paid to learn and talk with people about issues and news that people (hopefully) care about. That’s a pretty good gig. I’ve been a reporter for more than 30 years. Before moving to Minnesota in the late 80s, I worked for newspapers in Massachusetts and freelanced in China. I’ve covered financial services, airlines, technology, telecommunications and other beats in my career. Now I cover housing — something everyone needs. I believe just about everyone I meet can inform me — and readers and listeners — in some way. If you wish to share your thoughts, questions or insights about housing, please contact me at 651-290-1311 or email@example.com.
- Pandemic pushes more people into insurance market
- Some businesses thrive despite pandemic
- Workplace protections still apply when you work from home
- Suit alleges firm soils reputations, then seeks money to improve them
- Today’s grads carry dreams of a bright future into a dim jobs market
- 3M earnings up as pandemic provides mixed results
- Meat supplies unlikely to get very lean
- Small businesses race to get financial help amid pandemic — but will it be enough to survive?
- Minnesota airports will get federal help to offset steep drop in traffic
- 3M says a New Jersey company is price gouging New York officials over N95 masks