I get paid to learn and talk with people about issues and news that people (hopefully) care about. That’s a pretty good gig. I’ve been a reporter for more than 30 years. Before moving to Minnesota in the late 80s, I worked for newspapers in Massachusetts and freelanced in China. I’ve covered financial services, airlines, technology, telecommunications and other beats in my career. Now I cover housing — something everyone needs. I believe just about everyone I meet can inform me — and readers and listeners — in some way. If you wish to share your thoughts, questions or insights about housing, please contact me at 651-290-1311 or email@example.com.
- State housing help likely on the way as part of pandemic response
- FAQ: What's behind the N95 mask shortage?
- With COVID-19, desire for fast internet connections accelerates
- Coronavirus' economic impact will be felt widely, but unevenly
- Workers affected by coronavirus can apply for unemployment
- Walz order shifts bars, eateries to takeout only to stem COVID-19 spread
- Minn. health plans say they will cover costs of COVID-19 tests
- Report: Minnesota’s progress on housing is mixed
- 150K Minnesotans to see refunds of vehicle title, registration surcharges
- Home renovators reap rewards of reuse, recycling