I get paid to learn and talk with people about issues and news that people (hopefully) care about. That’s a pretty good gig. I’ve been a reporter for more than 30 years. Before moving to Minnesota in the late 80s, I worked for newspapers in Massachusetts and freelanced in China. I’ve covered financial services, airlines, technology, telecommunications and other beats in my career. Now I cover housing — something everyone needs. I believe just about everyone I meet can inform me — and readers and listeners — in some way. If you wish to share your thoughts, questions or insights about housing, please contact me at 651-290-1311 or email@example.com.
- A ‘good new home’ welcomes the formerly homeless
- Catholic Charities to expand housing for homeless in Minneapolis
- After an apartment fire kills 5, a call for sprinklers
- Outpouring of community support, calls for improved safety in wake of fatal Minneapolis fire
- Woman who served time after deadly bus crash arrested for illegal entry in the U.S.
- Minneapolis moves toward affordable housing mandate
- U.S. Bank Stadium officials weigh options to reduce bird deaths
- Minneapolis grants $18M to add lower-cost apartments
- More Twin Cities apartments welcome pets — for a price
- Victims' attorney calls for removal of Crookston bishop