Distribution and Engagement Specialist
Let’s have a conversation. The news can be divisive, but I’ve seen civil discourse prevail with the help of insightful reporting, the right resources and a willingness to work together. You’ll see me moderating our online spaces, reaching out with answers to your questions and sharing stories — yours and ours — with the people who need to see it most. Have something you’d like to share? Something that needs explaining? What stories need to be told? Reach out to me and let’s get the conversation started: email@example.com | What are you curious about?
- Epic in an epidemic? How to do summer safely in the COVID-19 era
- Calling all graduating seniors: What do you want to say to the class of 2020?
- Minnesota's stay-at-home order: What you need to know
- How to tell if a political poll is credible
- Quiz: Can you recognize a state park in just one photo?
- From spreadsheets to sled dogs: A Texas accountant finds balance in northern Minn.
- Thrive during Minnesota's winter: Places to skate, ski, sled and snowshoe
- In new book, Minnesota author draws attention to 'horrific' time in state's history
- Election Day 2019: Everything you need to know to vote
- Homemade Halloween costumes that are scary cute