Distribution and Engagement Specialist
Let’s have a conversation. The news can be divisive, but I’ve seen civil discourse prevail with the help of insightful reporting, the right resources and a willingness to work together. You’ll see me moderating our online spaces, reaching out with answers to your questions and sharing stories — yours and ours — with the people who need to see it most. Have something you’d like to share? Something that needs explaining? What stories need to be told? Reach out to me and let’s get the conversation started: email@example.com | What are you curious about?
- Walz: Students can return to middle, high school buildings Monday
- As COVID surges, Minnesota dials it back. Here’s what you need to know
- Several types of COVID tests are available in Minnesota. Here’s what you need to know.
- Minnesota’s rules for going back to school: What you need to know
- Minnesota’s mask mandate: What you need to know
- Blinded by the lights? Where to better see Comet Neowise
- Epic in an epidemic? How to do summer safely in the COVID-19 era
- Calling all graduating seniors: What do you want to say to the class of 2020?
- Minnesota's stay-at-home order: What you need to know
- How to tell if a political poll is credible