Associate Digital Producer
As a digital producer, I’m part of a team that constantly experiments with how we share our journalism with our audience. I focus on email newsletters, social media, reporting, data analysis, graphics, audio and video. I also help run our audience-curiosity project called “Ask a ‘sotan” where we help answer questions from curious Minnesotans like you! Want to get in touch? Have a question about life in Minnesota? Tweet at me at @mikusmatt or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit a question for Ask a ‘sotan here.
- Cross-country ski pass sales increase in Minnesota, help pay for trail maintenance
- Minnesota taking steps to boost lagging sales of cross-country ski pass
- Connect to the cold: Why you should consider winter camping
- Minnesotans face Real ID license options as deadline approaches
- Quadrantids meteor shower may put on a show Saturday morning
- Ask a ‘sotan: Why should we get out of the left lane?
- Night sky watching? Last full moon of the year and a meteor shower peak
- Data: Minnesota farmers serve up the most turkeys in the U.S.
- Ask a ‘sotan: How does the state regulate buying raw milk?
- Moorhead Schools pass bond referendum 3 to 1 in favor