- 'At war with this virus': Biden lays out his COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan
- Here's how the U.S. can jump-start its sluggish COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- CDC panel agrees with FDA: COVID-19 vaccine is OK for public use
- When might you expect your 1st COVID-19 shot?
- Health care workers, nursing home residents to be prioritized for COVID-19 vaccine
- Some health care workers are wary of getting COVID-19 vaccines
- First COVID-19 vaccine doses to go to health workers, say CDC advisers
- Internal documents reveal COVID-19 hospitalization data the government keeps hidden
- Trump's missed opportunities to personally stop the spread of the coronavirus
- Coronavirus FAQs: Why can't the CDC make up its mind about airborne transmission?