Catharine Richert is based in Rochester, Minn., and covers Southeast Minnesota for MPR News. She was previously on MPR's politics team, and has contributed to MPR's health care coverage. She lives in Rochester with her husband, a neurologist at the Mayo Clinic, and their three children.
- The state is lifting its COVID-19 mask mandate. Here's what that means for you
- Nursing home staff lag in COVID-19 vaccinations, but role models help
- 'Reasonable risk': As parents await a vaccine for kids, one family takes part in vaccine research
- Where does Minnesota stand in the hunt for herd immunity?
- Spring COVID case wave easing; growing spread among students
- As COVID cases rise among kids, teens targeted for vaccination
- Officer who shot Wright to face 2nd-degree manslaughter charge
- What you need to know about Minnesota's J&J COVID vaccine pause
- Has the pandemic permanently changed higher education?
- Are you on the hunt for a vaccine?