Catharine Richert is based in Rochester, Minn., and covers Southeast Minnesota for MPR News. She was previously on MPR's politics team, and has contributed to MPR's health care coverage. She lives in Rochester with her husband, a neurologist at the Mayo Clinic, and their three children.
- As cases decline, 3 Twin Cities COVID-19 testing sites are closing
- Come for the celebration, stay for the vaccine: Juneteenth events offer shots, too
- Minneapolis prepares to pick its leader
- After a grueling year in the ICU and at George Floyd Square, an unexpected friendship
- Minnesota to give away prizes to people who get vaccinated
- In SE Minn., legal dispute over an old cemetery raises questions about who owns the past
- The state has lifted its COVID-19 mask mandate. Here's what that means for you
- Nursing home staff lag in COVID-19 vaccinations, but role models help
- 'Reasonable risk': As parents await a vaccine for kids, one family takes part in vaccine research
- Where does Minnesota stand in the hunt for herd immunity?