Catharine Richert is based in Rochester, Minn., and covers Southeast Minnesota for MPR News. She was previously on MPR's politics team, and has contributed to MPR's health care coverage. She lives in Rochester with her husband, a neurologist at the Mayo Clinic, and their three children.
- New affordable housing rules aim to protect tenants from mid-lease rent increase
- Put your social media accounts on a ‘disinformation diet’
- U of M research shows rural moms more likely to die in childbirth
- Disinformation 2020: Can You Believe It?
- City leaders seek different site for new Rochester middle school
- Disinformation 2020: How to spot faulty news this election year
- ‘Work hard to make it look easy’: Winona basketball announcer hits 1,000th game
- Environmental, nuclear worries force Prairie Island tribe to seek new lands
- Bird poop problems? Rochester’s Crow Patrol is on it
- Mayo closes two more facilities, blames rural health care crisis