Catharine Richert is based in Rochester, Minn., and covers Southeast Minnesota for MPR News. She was previously on MPR's politics team, and has contributed to MPR's health care coverage. She lives in Rochester with her husband, a neurologist at the Mayo Clinic, and their three children.
- Several types of COVID tests are available in Minnesota. Here’s what you need to know.
- Long-standing mistrust threatens to hamper testing in MN communities most vulnerable to COVID
- Worried you might have been exposed to COVID-19? Here’s what to do
- Health workers worry fear, distrust complicate COVID-19 tracing in Minnesota’s communities of color
- APMG president to step down amid calls for racial and gender equity
- Statewide testing push seeks to stem COVID-19 transmission
- Minnesota won't take your kid: 3 COVID-19 myths to start the school year
- For many of Med City’s essential workers, at-home learning begins in limbo
- How the pandemic is squeezing women out of their jobs — maybe for good
- The growing science on children and COVID-19