Life is about learning, exploring and creating. My job with MPR News allows me to indulge my curiosity every day!
I cover general news in a wide swath of western Minnesota and eastern North Dakota, with a focus on the environment, agriculture, Indian Country and the growing regional drone industry. From Morris to Warroad, I meet interesting people who always teach me something.
My job is to share what I learn with MPR News consumers, helping them be more informed, and maybe on occasion, entertained as well.
- Red River rising to record levels for October
- 'I've never told anyone': Stories of life in Indian boarding schools
- Weather woes continue as harvest nears for Minnesota farmers
- Tariffs leave Minn.’s nation-leading kidney bean crop in limbo
- Minnesota students striking for climate change share hopes, fears for future
- New power generation: Rural co-op makes bet on wind, solar hybrid
- Minnesota farmers to receive additional mental health counselor
- Airborne tech helps fight waterborne pollution in northwest Minnesota
- This week at farm show: Technology, drones and tiny computers cut farm chemical use
- Over 14 years, Fargo gardens grow community