Life is about learning, exploring and creating. My job with MPR News allows me to indulge my curiosity every day!
I cover general news in a wide swath of western Minnesota and eastern North Dakota, with a focus on the environment, agriculture, Indian Country and the growing regional drone industry. From Morris to Warroad, I meet interesting people who always teach me something.
My job is to share what I learn with MPR News consumers, helping them be more informed, and maybe on occasion, entertained as well.
- Canada extends U.S. border restrictions to Oct. 21
- Federal ruling may mean deportations of formerly protected Minn. immigrants
- COVID-19 looms over sugarbeet harvest
- Summer brings challenges, surprises for small Minnesota resorts
- In Grand Forks, giving dignity to a man denied justice
- 'Nothing will ever replace the feeling of sitting in that arena': COVID-19 puts powwow season on pause — and online
- NW Minnesota's wet cycle persists, putting crops again in peril
- Another COVID-19 ripple effect: Crowded lakes cause conflict
- To improve policing, Moorhead adds a counselor to the force
- Moorhead Mayor Johnathan Judd: Welcoming tough conversations about race