Jeff Horwich hosts the Minnesota Public Radio program "The Loop." Prior to that, he covered business and economics for the regional newsroom. He started with MPR in 2001, covering central Minnesota from the St. Cloud/Collegeville bureau. Earlier fellowships and internships include the Asahi Evening News in Tokyo, the Louisville (KY) Courier-Journal and KPAX-TV in Missoula, Mont. Horwich graduated in 1999 from Duke University with a major in public policy. He also performs original music at various venues around the Twin Cities.
- Minnesota nonprofits win $30 million case against Wells Fargo
- Behind party lines: what it means to be a Republican
- Behind party lines: what it means to be a Democrat
- Zimbabwean discusses the turmoil back home
- In the Loop: Caucus primer
- Stories the media missed
- Recovery effort cautious, deliberate
- "Put yourself out here for one night"
- Daniel Ellsberg's moment of decision
- Does being green conflict with American culture?