Judy Griesedieck, a freelance photojournalist based in the Twin Cities, was a staff photographer for the Star Tribune from 1998-2005. She has also worked on the staff of the San Jose Mercury News and The Hartford Courant.
- Photos: Super Bowl draws kids, grandmas and everyone else to the party
- Photos: A magical night of Loppet sprints, snow on Nicollet Mall
- Photos: 'A little bit of Philando living in each one of us'
- Photos: Minnesotans cheer and mourn election results
- Photos: Brrrring on Twins baseball
- Photos: Emotional candlelight vigil rallies protesters
- Photos: Zombies invade Minneapolis for the 11th year
- Photos and video: Drum corps tour brings the show
- Photos: Reindeer for rent
- Run, log roll, saw, fish, eat, compete in Grand Marais